Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research & Instructional Services at the SJR State Library
Ask A Librarian
A Librarian is available at each SJR State Campus Library to provide you with instruction and assistance. Our services include:
- Answering questions, including those requiring facts, statistics, or bibliographic information
- Instruction and assistance in accessing and using the library catalog, online databases, and other applicable information technologies
- Assistance with formulating search strategies
- Assistance citing resources
- Referral to appropriate resources, agencies, or libraries
Please don't hesitate to ask your Librarian for help - there is no such thing as a "stupid question."
SJR State Librarians
Librarians are available to help you on campus or online. Make an appointment or drop in anytime!
|Dr. Brittnee Fisher
An SJR State Librarian is also available on campus and online Monday - Thursday evenings from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m