Skip to main content
SJR State Library

How To Use the SJR State Library

How To Get Books from Other FCS & SUS Libraries Sent to SJR State

Current SJR State students & employees can request books from any of Florida's state colleges and universities and have those books sent to their campus library. This service is called InterLibrary Loan (ILL) and it is free - unless you return things late illustration of a smiley Viking

Run time: 1 minute, 3 seconds